From Martin Stoufer <MCStou...@lbl.gov>
Subject Re: Was [Issues with "Session use with classes" wiki example.]
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:42:43 GMT
There needs to be some formal vetting process where proposed pages are
critically reviewed by the people in the know. So far I see this being
Graham and Jim G**. This requires that some separation of the Wiki
occurs soon. In one area, the qualified, valid, correct pages are stored
allowing only 'sticky-note' updates and additive comments. The other is
our sandbox where pages are thrashed on and discussed before they are
stamped 'official'. I am in favor of discussing pages via the list. Too
many unanswered comments on a page and you loose sight of the content
flow and meaning.

As an option:
Leave it as a personal decision of the main developers to possibly copy
those gold-quality pages onto the static documentation site.

** If there are other lurkers on the list who know mod_python
inside&out, my apologies for not acknowledging you.

--
* Martin C. Stoufer              *
* DST/DIDC/ITG                   *