From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: Release of mod_python 3.3.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:42:51 GMT
Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> There were no more comments on basic apache.import_module()
> documentation so I have tweaked a few last things, committed it
> and marked as resolved the final issue in JIRA tagged for 3.3.
>
> Thus, unless anyone else has got any last minute issues, we should
> be good to go with a 3.3 release now.
>
> Jim, would you like to get the ball rolling when you have some time.
>
> Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
>
> Graham

I do want to change the requirements in the docs. Currently it reads:

     * Python 2.2.1 or later. Earlier versions of Python will not work.
     * Apache 2.0.47 or later (For Apache 1.3.x, use mod_python version
2.7.x).

We decided to officially bump the Python version requirement to 2.3, but
are we still OK with Apache 2.0.47, or should we bump this to something
like 2.0.54 as well?

Once that is decided I'll roll the tarball, likely tonight. I assume
we'll use release-3-3-0b as the tag?

Jim