From Jim Gallacher <...@jgassociates.ca>
Subject Re: mod_python 3.3.0 beta available for testing
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:12:28 GMT
+1 Linux Debian 3.1 Sarge, Apache 2.0.54 (mpm-prefork), Python 2.3.5

+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.3.5
+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.4.4
+1 Linux Debian Sid, Apache 2.2.3 (mpm-worker), Python 2.5

+1 Linux Ubuntu 6.0.6, Apache 2.0.55 (mpm-worker), Python 2.4.3
+1 Linux Ubuntu 6.10, Apache 2.0.55 (mpm-prefork), Python 2.4.4c1