From Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated documentation on apache.import_module()
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:40:03 GMT
2006/12/3, Graham Dumpleton <grahamd@dscpl.com.au>:

> Can you and anyone else who is interested, read through the
> documentation
> I have added and comment on whether it is adequate. Ie., is there
> anything
> that you can think is missing based on your own knowledge of the new
> importer,
> or anything that is particularly clear.

This paragraph is not clear for me:

"In this scheme for maintaining a pseudo package, individual modules
are still placed into a directory, but there cannot be a __init__.py
file in the directory. If such a file does exist, it will simply be
ignored."

It says there cannot be a __init__.py  file in the directory and
immediately after it says that if it exists it will be ignored. What
will be ignored? The file or the pseudo package?

Thinking about it the only way that the paragraph makes sense is if
the package is ignored but for me it is confusing at first sight.

--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto