ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Don Bosco Durai <bdu...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Apache Argus dev/user group - request for initiating a new release - 0.4.0
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:15:38 GMT
Should we plan to do a source release, instead of a binary release?

Also, since this is our first release via Apache, we need to review all the copyrights, licenses,
etc.

Owen and other mentors, can you help us here by directing us to the right documentation?

Thanks

Bosco

On Oct 17, 2014, at 12:59 AM, Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneethir@apache.org> wrote:

> All:
>
> Currently, Apache Argus source code has complete functionalities for providing Authorization
for the following Hadoop Components: HDFS, Hive, HBase, Knox and Storm.

placed them into my home directory: http://people.apache.org/~sneethir/argus/argus-0.4.0-rc1/

and publish the tarballs on the project web page:  http://argus.incubator.apache.org/download.html
<http://argus.incubator.apache.org/download.html%20rg>.

--