ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
Subject [MENTORS] help in creating account for new Apache Ranger committer: Velmurugan Periasamy
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:04:06 GMT
Mentors:

Apache Ranger new committer, Vel has not got his account created in Apache yet. I was told
that mentors will be able to help in creating account.

Can you please help (or provide the process of) creation of apache user account for the new
committer, Velmurugan Periasamy.

Thanks,
Selva-

on Jan 7, 2015  and he has not yet received his apache id (vel@apache.org <mailto:vel@apache.org>).

>> Can you tell us if we need to open a INFRA JIRA to get his account created ? If not,
what is the process to get his account created to have him committer access ?

>> Thanks,
>> Selva-
>> Apache Ranger PMC
>> sneethir@apache.org <mailto:sneethir@apache.org>
>>
>> From: Velmurugan Periasamy <vperiasamy@hortonworks.com <mailto:vperiasamy@hortonworks.com>>
>> Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 7:08 PM
>> To: "secretary@apache.org <mailto:secretary@apache.org>" <secretary@apache.org
<mailto:secretary@apache.org>>
>> Cc: "private@ranger.incubator.apache.org <mailto:private@ranger.incubator.apache.org>"
<private@ranger.incubator.apache.org <mailto:private@ranger.incubator.apache.org>>,
Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneethir@apache.org <mailto:sneethir@apache.org>>
>> Subject: Re: Invitation to become Apache Ranger committer: Velmurugan Periasamy
>>
>> Thanks for the opportunity.  Attached is the signed iCLA.
>>
>> Please provide me with the id - vel@apache.org <mailto:vel@apache.org>
>>
>> My project is - Apache Ranger.
>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure
or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.

276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.comP.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!