ranger-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gautam Borad <gbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while building.
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 12:45:44 GMT
Sitaraman, this is most likely a network issue. Can you check your proxy
and network configuration? Also can you let me know which branch are you
trying to compile?

Thanks.

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Sitaraman Vilayannur <
vrsitaramanietflists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gautam,
>  Thanks for your response.
>  Tried with -DskipTests=true and i am getting the following error.
>
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/htmlparser/jericho/jericho-html/3.3/je
> richo-html-3.3.pom
> 2K downloaded  (jericho-html-3.3.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-aop/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-aop-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-aop:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories
> /snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-aop/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-aop-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-aop:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/pu
> blic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-aop/3.1.3.RELEA
> SE/spring-aop-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 2K downloaded  (spring-aop-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-parent/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-parent-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-parent:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE'
> in repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositor
> ies/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-parent/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-parent-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-parent:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE'
> in repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories
> /public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-parent/3.1.3.RE
> LEASE/spring-parent-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 8K downloaded  (spring-parent-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-asm/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-asm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-asm:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories
> /snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-asm/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-asm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-asm:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/pu
> blic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-asm/3.1.3.RELEA
> SE/spring-asm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 2K downloaded  (spring-asm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-beans/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-beans-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-beans:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' i
> n repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositori
> es/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-beans/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-beans-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-beans:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' i
> n repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-beans/3.1.3.REL
> EASE/spring-beans-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 2K downloaded  (spring-beans-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-core/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-core-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-core:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
>  repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositorie
> s/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-core/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-core-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-core:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
>  repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/p
> ublic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-core/3.1.3.RELE
> ASE/spring-core-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 2K downloaded  (spring-core-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-context/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-context-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-context:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE'
>  in repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/reposito
> ries/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-context/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-context-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-context:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE'
>  in repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositorie
> s/public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-context/3.1.3.R
> ELEASE/spring-context-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 8K downloaded  (spring-context-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
>
> ramework/spring-expression/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-expression-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-expression:pom:3.1.3.RELEA
> SE' in repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repos
> itories/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-expression/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-expression-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-expression:pom:3.1.3.RELEA
> SE' in repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/reposito
> ries/public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-expression/3.1.
> 3.RELEASE/spring-expression-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 1K downloaded  (spring-expression-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
>
> ramework/spring-context-support/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-context-support-3.1.3.RELEASE.po
> m
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-context-support:pom:3.1.3.
> RELEASE' in repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/
> repositories/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
>
> ework/spring-context-support/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-context-support-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-context-support:pom:3.1.3.
> RELEASE' in repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/rep
> ositories/public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-context-support
> /3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-context-support-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 4K downloaded  (spring-context-support-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-jdbc/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-jdbc-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-jdbc:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
>  repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositorie
> s/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-jdbc/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-jdbc-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-jdbc:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
>  repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/p
> ublic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-jdbc/3.1.3.RELE
> ASE/spring-jdbc-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 3K downloaded  (spring-jdbc-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-tx/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-tx-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-tx:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in r
> epository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-tx/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-tx-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-tx:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in r
> epository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/pub
> lic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-tx/3.1.3.RELEAS
> E/spring-tx-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 3K downloaded  (spring-tx-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-orm/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-orm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-orm:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories
> /snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-orm/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-orm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-orm:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/pu
> blic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-orm/3.1.3.RELEA
> SE/spring-orm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 7K downloaded  (spring-orm-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/springf
> ramework/spring-web/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-web-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-web:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories
> /snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/org/springfram
> ework/spring-web/3.1.3.RELEASE/spring-web-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource
> 'org.springframework:spring-web:pom:3.1.3.RELEASE' in
> repository apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/pu
> blic)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-web/3.1.3.RELEA
> SE/spring-web-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom
> 6K downloaded  (spring-web-3.1.3.RELEASE.pom)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/sun/jer
> sey/jersey-bundle/1.4/jersey-bundle-1.4.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.sun.jersey:jersey-bundle:pom:1.4' in
> repository a
> pache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots)
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public/com/sun/jersey
> /jersey-bundle/1.4/jersey-bundle-1.4.pom
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'com.sun.jersey:jersey-bundle:pom:1.4' in
> repository a
> pache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public)
> Downloading:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/jersey/jersey-bundle/1.4/jersey-bu
> ndle-1.4.pom
> 19K downloaded  (jersey-bundle-1.4.pom)
> Downloading:
> http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish/com/sun/jersey/jerse
> y-project/1.4/jersey-project-1.4.pom
> 178b downloaded  (jersey-project-1.4.pom)
> [WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
> '81ffbd1712afe8c
> df138b570c0fc9934742c33c1'; remote = '<html>
> <head><title>301' - RETRYING
> Downloading:
> http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish/com/sun/jersey/jerse
> y-project/1.4/jersey-project-1.4.pom
> 178b downloaded  (jersey-project-1.4.pom)
> [WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
> '81ffbd1712afe8c
> df138b570c0fc9934742c33c1'; remote = '<html>
> <head><title>301' - IGNORING
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Failed to resolve dependencies for one or more projects in the
> reactor. Reason
> : Unable to get dependency information: Unable to read the metadata file
> for artifact
>  'com.sun.jersey:jersey-bundle:jar': Cannot find parent:
> com.sun.jersey:jersey-projec
> t for project: null:jersey-bundle:jar:null for project
> null:jersey-bundle:jar:null
>   com.sun.jersey:jersey-bundle:jar:1.4
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>   apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshot
> s),
>   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>   apache.public.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/public)
>
> Path to dependency:
>         1) org.apache.ranger:security-admin-web:war:0.4.0
>
>
>
> Not a v4.0.0 POM. for project com.sun.jersey:jersey-project at
> C:\Users\HomeXPS\.m2\r
> epository\com\sun\jersey\jersey-project\1.4\jersey-project-1.4.pom
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 12 minutes 27 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Sat Jan 10 17:03:43 IST 2015
> [INFO] Final Memory: 238M/572M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Gautam Borad <gborad@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Sitaraman,
> >     Please try compiling with -DskipTests, the problem seem to be with
> path
> > issue on Windows.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Sitaraman Vilayannur <
> > vrsitaramanietflists@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >   I am just starting out on Ranger. When i used the command
> > >  mvn -DskipTests=false clean compile package install assembly:assembly
> > > to build i get the following error, what am i missing? Thanks
> > > Sitaraman
> > >
> > > -------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > >  T E S T S
> > >
> > > -------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Running
> > >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest
> > >
> > > log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
> > > (org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell).
> > >
> > > log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
> > >
> > > log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig
> for
> > > more info.
> > >
> > > java.io.IOException: Bad configuration of
> > > hadoop.security.credential.provider.path at
> > >
> > >  jceks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$Command.getCredentialProv
> > >
> > > ider(CredentialShell.java:164)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$CreateCommand.validate(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialShell.java:323)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell.run(CredentialShell.java:
> > >
> > > 67)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > setup(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:50)
> > >
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > >
> > > 39)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
> > >
> > > pl.java:25)
> > >
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMetho
> > >
> > > d.java:47)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable
> > >
> > > .java:12)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.
> > >
> > > java:44)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:
> > >
> > > 24)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27
> > >
> > > )
> > >
> > >         at
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:50)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.jav
> > >
> > > a:264)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provi
> > >
> > > der.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java
> > >
> > > :124)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoa
> > >
> > > der(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBoo
> > >
> > > ter.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> > >
> > > Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in authority
> at
> > > index 8: jc
> > >
> > > eks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2810)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseAuthority(URI.java:3148)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3059)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3015)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:577)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:55)
> > >
> > >         ... 28 more
> > >
> > > There are no valid CredentialProviders configured.
> > >
> > > Credential will not be created.
> > >
> > > Consider using the -provider option to indicate the provider to use.
> > >
> > > java.io.IOException: Bad configuration of
> > > hadoop.security.credential.provider.path at
> > >
> > >  jceks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$Command.getCredentialProv
> > >
> > > ider(CredentialShell.java:164)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$DeleteCommand.validate(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialShell.java:254)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell.run(CredentialShell.java:
> > >
> > > 67)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > teardown(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:85)
> > >
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > >
> > > 39)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
> > >
> > > pl.java:25)
> > >
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMetho
> > >
> > > d.java:47)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable
> > >
> > > .java:12)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.
> > >
> > > java:44)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:33
> > >
> > > )
> > >
> > >         at
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:50)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.jav
> > >
> > > a:264)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provi
> > >
> > > der.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java
> > >
> > > :124)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoa
> > >
> > > der(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBoo
> > >
> > > ter.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> > >
> > > Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in authority
> at
> > > index 8: jc
> > >
> > > eks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2810)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseAuthority(URI.java:3148)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3059)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3015)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:577)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:55)
> > >
> > >         ... 27 more
> > >
> > > There are no valid CredentialProviders configured.
> > >
> > > Nothing will be deleted.
> > >
> > > Consider using the -provider option to indicate the provider to use.
> > >
> > > java.io.IOException: Bad configuration of
> > > hadoop.security.credential.provider.path at
> > >
> > >  jceks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$Command.getCredentialProv
> > >
> > > ider(CredentialShell.java:164)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$CreateCommand.validate(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialShell.java:323)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell.run(CredentialShell.java:
> > >
> > > 67)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > setup(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:50)
> > >
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > >
> > > 39)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
> > >
> > > pl.java:25)
> > >
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMetho
> > >
> > > d.java:47)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable
> > >
> > > .java:12)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.
> > >
> > > java:44)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:
> > >
> > > 24)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:27
> > >
> > > )
> > >
> > >         at
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:50)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.jav
> > >
> > > a:264)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provi
> > >
> > > der.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java
> > >
> > > :124)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoa
> > >
> > > der(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBoo
> > >
> > > ter.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> > >
> > > Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in authority
> at
> > > index 8: jc
> > >
> > > eks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2810)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseAuthority(URI.java:3148)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3059)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3015)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:577)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:55)
> > >
> > >         ... 28 more
> > >
> > > There are no valid CredentialProviders configured.
> > >
> > > Credential will not be created.
> > >
> > > Consider using the -provider option to indicate the provider to use.
> > >
> > > java.io.IOException: Bad configuration of
> > > hadoop.security.credential.provider.path at
> > >
> > >  jceks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$Command.getCredentialProv
> > >
> > > ider(CredentialShell.java:164)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell$DeleteCommand.validate(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialShell.java:254)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialShell.run(CredentialShell.java:
> > >
> > > 67)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > teardown(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:85)
> > >
> > >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > >
> > > 39)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorIm
> > >
> > > pl.java:25)
> > >
> > >         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMetho
> > >
> > > d.java:47)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable
> > >
> > > .java:12)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.
> > >
> > > java:44)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:33
> > >
> > > )
> > >
> > >         at
> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:70)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.j
> > >
> > > ava:50)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:63)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> > >
> > >         at
> > org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.jav
> > >
> > > a:264)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provi
> > >
> > > der.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java
> > >
> > > :124)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoa
> > >
> > > der(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBoo
> > >
> > > ter.java:153)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
> > >
> > > Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in authority
> at
> > > index 8: jc
> > >
> > > eks://fileC:\Users\HomeXPS/testkeystore.jceks
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2810)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseAuthority(URI.java:3148)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3059)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3015)
> > >
> > >         at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:577)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.hadoop.security.alias.CredentialProviderFactory.getProviders(Cr
> > >
> > > edentialProviderFactory.java:55)
> > >
> > >         ... 27 more
> > >
> > > There are no valid CredentialProviders configured.
> > >
> > > Nothing will be deleted.
> > >
> > > Consider using the -provider option to indicate the provider to use.
> > >
> > > Tests run: 4, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.823
> sec
> > > <<< FAILURE
> > >
> > > ! - in
> > >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> testCredentialProvider(org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialP
> > >
> > > roviderTest)  Time elapsed: 0.543 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > >
> > > java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:743)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:555)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:542)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > setup(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:54)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> testCredentialProvider(org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialP
> > >
> > > roviderTest)  Time elapsed: 0.543 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > >
> > > java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:743)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:555)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:542)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > teardown(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:89)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> testCredentialString(org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialPro
> > >
> > > viderTest)  Time elapsed: 0.207 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > >
> > > java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:743)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:555)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:542)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > setup(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:54)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> testCredentialString(org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialPro
> > >
> > > viderTest)  Time elapsed: 0.207 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> > >
> > > java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:743)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:555)
> > >
> > >         at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:542)
> > >
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.ranger.authorization.hadoop.utils.RangerCredentialProviderTest.
> > >
> > > teardown(RangerCredentialProviderTest.java:89)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Results :
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Failed tests:
> > >
> > >   RangerCredentialProviderTest.setup:54 expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >   RangerCredentialProviderTest.teardown:89 expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >   RangerCredentialProviderTest.setup:54 expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >   RangerCredentialProviderTest.teardown:89 expected:<0> but was:<1>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Tests run: 4, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> > >
> > > [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > [INFO] There are test failures.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Please refer to
> > > F:\Consulting\DataGuise\Software\ApacheRanger\incubator-ranger-master
> > >
> > > \incubator-ranger-master\agents-cred\target\surefire-reports for the
> > > individual test
> > >
> > > results.
> > >
> > > [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> > >
> > > [INFO]
> > >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > [INFO] Total time: 15 minutes 7 seconds
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Gautam.
> >
>



-- 
Regards,
Gautam.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message