ranger-dev mailing list archives

From 黄健 <huangji...@jd.com>
Subject Re: Questions about Ranger integrate with LDAP
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:20:14 GMT
Hi!
    I have seen your reply in the mail list, now I  try to integrate Ranger with LDAP, the
username can be synced, First Name and Last Name sync too,but it is the same as username.The
groups did not work,can you issue a document,which show us how to configure Ranger with  LDAP
 synchronization.

     I think you can add some button in the Ranger UI , just like hue User Admin, so we can
control the  synchronization.

     Why not support LDAP backend like hue, I think you can use the same way like Hue to
integrate
with LDAP
      Thanks!
Yours sincerely, Jian Huang