ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Jianhua Peng <pengjian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prep for ranger-1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:00:57 GMT
+1

On 2018/02/23 01:34:36, Sailaja Polavarapu <spolavarapu@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Rangers:
> As we are planning to do a release of ranger 1.0.0 soon (tentatively 3/15/2018), I would
like to create a branch ranger-1.0.0 for stabilizing the release. All of the fixes should
go into the master which will track for our next major release and if needed will get cherry-picked
into ranger-1.0.0 release.

> I am volunteering to be the release manager for ranger 1.0.0 release. Based on the discussion,
current plan is to make the ranger 1.0.0 release with Hadoop 2.7.x (not Hadoop 3) and Atlas
0.8.2 as dependencies.