ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Gautam Borad <gbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ranger-admin web does not show data( release-ranger-1.1.0 )
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:44:55 GMT
Hi,
   Have you done any changes in the backend API? Because I can see there
are minor changes in the properties of response object. For e.g: the `list`
property, it should be `vXGroups` instead of `list`.

The row was not rendered because the UI code looks for `vXGroups` key for
getting list of groups from the response object.

--
Regards,
Gautam.