ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Bolke de Bruin <bo...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Failed to create assembly with master branch works
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2020 10:27:29 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to build Ranger from master to update the Presto dependencies. This always fails
with an error while building the assembly with both JDK 8 and JDK 11 (with a small patch)

"org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiverException: Problem reading from source file in xAR operation
ZipFile invalid LOC header (bad signature)”

The normal action for this is to clean your .m2 directory, which of course I did. This doesn’t
resolve the issue. Accidentally I switched to an older checkout RANGER-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT and
this build finishes fine.

Anyone aware of this?

mvn -DskipTests=true clean compile package install assembly:assembly

Thanks
Bolke