ranger-user mailing list archives

From Odon Copon <odonco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop version
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:17:40 GMT
Thanks Bosco,
I'm using Hadoop 2.6.0 at the moment, and thinking on upgrading to 2.7.1 at
some point soon.
What version should I try while I'm using 2.6?
Should I modify the pom as well to reflect the exact same Hadoop version I
have install in my system when building Ranger? Because I see 2.7 in the
pom for almost all Ranger releases.