ranger-user mailing list archives

From Odon Copon <odonco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop version
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 12:31:54 GMT
Thanks Loic!
That's definitely really helpful. But let me confirm and clarify what I'm
seeing there:
 - ranger 0.6 just works with hadoop 2.5.*
 - ranger 0.7 just works with hadoop 2.6.4 and 2.6.5
 - ranger 1.1.0 just works with hadoop 3.0.0
 - ranger 1.2.0 just works with hadoop 3.1.*

Is this correct?
So Hadoop 2.7.* is not supported?