rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: SVN space created
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:55:31 GMT
On 15/03/11 13:59, Marlon Pierce wrote:

> I think our code is ready to upload to SVN after one last sanity check.

Cool!

Sorry for late feedback but I've now just created initial svn folders which we
can leverage for the code import. I looked a bit at other (incubator) projects
and came up with the following initial structure:

   incubator/rave/site/trunk          -- cms.apache.org based site storage
   incubator/trunk                    -- main code
            /branches
            /tags
   incubator/donations/               -- all formal (code) donations go here
               mitre-osec             -- mitre code donation import
               ogce-gadget-container  -- ogce code donation import
               surfconext-portal      -- surfnet code donation import

Please provide feedback if you prefer this setup differently!

Concerning actual code donation import process: when you are ready you should
create a Jira issue for INFRA here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
and make sure to choose as Component "Subversion".

A maybe good similar issue to compare with:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3039#comment-12917989

Also note this one which goes through the ASF test repo first.

HTH, and good luck with the "seeding" process.

If there are more questions, please raise them ASAP.

Ate