rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:52:41 GMT
On 16/03/2011 16:49, Marlon Pierce wrote:

> I'm in favor of a hackathon.

Be very careful with this. Remember decisions cannot be made offlist.

It's not that it is impossible, it's just that it needs careful
handling. Your mentors will help here.

Having said that, if timing is right I'd be happy to attend, I have a
couple of US trips lined up in the coming months.

Ross

> Marlon
>

> On 3/16/11 12:47 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
>> Jesse, Tony and I are all located around Boston.  We don't have plans to go to the
summit, but we should get together some other time.

--
rgardler@apache.org
@rgardler