rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: SVN space created
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:32:22 GMT
On 18/03/11 10:57, Upayavira wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:22 -0400, "Marlon Pierce"
> <mpierce@cs.indiana.edu>  wrote:
>>
>> We don't do the SVN import ourselves (ie run svn import)?
>
> If you only want current state, then yes, you can do svn import. If you
> want history, then infra need to do it.

Technically, yes. But AFAIK there should be a proper JIRA issue indicating and
tracking the formal donation contribution for legal and oversight purposes, no?

We also don't have our own JIRA Rave project yet, thus we either should wait for
that or use INFRA JIRA (making it a task for INFRA).

Furthermore, so far none of the new svn accounts have been created yet so at
this time only the current rave committers would be able to do the honor.

I can send a request to create our Rave JIRA, but wasn't that something you
wanted to pick up as well?