rave-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN space created
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:55:21 GMT
The main code and donations locations are all within the rave space (an extra /rave/ in the
url):
>>> incubator/rave/trunk                    -- main code
>>>           rave/branches
>>>           rave/tags
>>>  incubator/rave/donations/               -- all formal (code) donations go here
>>>              rave/mitre-osec             -- mitre code donation import
>>>              rave/ogce-gadget-container  -- ogce code donation import
>>>              rave/surfconext-portal      -- surfnet code donation import

Cheers,
Hadrian

On Mar 28, 2011, at 8:54 AM, Marlon Pierce wrote:

> Ok, Jira ticket filed.
>

> Marlon
>

> On 3/16/11 9:55 AM, Ate Douma wrote:
>> On 15/03/11 13:59, Marlon Pierce wrote:
>> I think our code is ready to upload to SVN after one last sanity check.
>>
>>> Cool!
>>
>>> Sorry for late feedback but I've now just created initial svn folders which we
can leverage for the code import. I looked a bit at other (incubator) projects and came up
with the following initial structure:

create a Jira issue for INFRA here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA