rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: First Release
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:36:38 GMT
Matt, all,

I've taken the liberty to test drive the current Rave trunk extensively this
morning and AFAIK all basic features and JIRA issues which were marked as
"Resolved" seems to work just fine to me.
I already did a brief review of the code and test-cases, and although I must
admit I didn't have the time to go and review every single bit and line of code,
it seems pretty good (and clean) to me. Definitely cool and good enough for our
first (incubating) release.

So I simply closed all resolved issues :)
Of course, if someone knows about or encounters issues with them which should be
fixed before the 0.1-INCUBATING release, just reopen them.
Otherwise I suggest creating a new issue which can be picked up again and fixed
after the release.

Great stuff so far guys!

NB: getting the issues closed by itself won't be enough.
Besides the tasks Matt already indicated before, I added several comments
earlier which IMO in addition need to be taken care of.
I haven't seen any further comments on this yet, are there any takers...?

Regards,

Ate