rave-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A job posting etiquette question
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:41:09 GMT
There is a dedicated mailing list jobs@apache.org for job postings.
Unfortunately it's not well-known and not visible at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/

There's no defined etiquette when it comes to posting job offers on the
project's list, but a committer posting about a job that involves
working with Rave or even more on Rave should be acceptable IMHO.

Sylvain

Le 13/06/11 21:29, Marlon Pierce a écrit :

> We'll need to hire a new software engineer soon, and I'd like to post the job ad to an
appropriate Apache list.  What is the etiquette for doing this?  The position will involve
using and hopefully contributing to Apache projects (Rave, for one), so it is relevant.

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net