rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhenhua (Gerald) Guo" <jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting & Building source
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:26:33 GMT
I see.

I just added the Apache snapshot maven repo to pom.xml (in rev
1133454).  Now when you build rave, rave-master should be downloaded
from Apache snapshot repo automatically.
Now you don't need to check out rave-master or build it manually.  You
just need to check out rave and do "mvn install".

Gerald