rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: code style and (maven) conventions
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:37:24 GMT
You can probably use the Java code formatter for Javascripts.
BTW I noticed inconsistent use of both spaces and tabs in the JSPs and
Javascripts. Eclipse has multiple locations in the settings for this and you
have to reformat the code after copy-pasting from a tab indented source.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com