rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RAVE-45 (non-localhost support)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:18:12 GMT
Hi,

in order to make Rave deployable on a server, I'd like to work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-45. However I don't seem to have
enough Karma to assign the issue to myself. Can someone assign the issue to
me or should I add a comment that I'll be working on it?
The description suggests two solutions. Pathcing it during the build process
makes it harder to deploy the same war files in a DTAP environment, so I'd
like to work on a solution that reads properties files from the classpath.
Any objections?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com