rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Release
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:19:37 GMT
I have committed a release guide based mostly on the example provided by
Ate.  I still have a few outstanding questions that I need mentors and
people with more maven experience to point me in the right direction for:

1) Do we need a release process for the master or can we depend on the
master SNAPSHOT?
2) I was assuming I could just run mvn -P dist release:prepare from trunk
and everything would get built and signed appropriately.  When I do that,
I get

    gpg: can't open
`/private/tmp/rave/target/rave-project-0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT-source-relea
se.zip': No such file or directory

   The file does not exist when built with the dist profile, but does
exist when built without it.  I am assuming there is some interaction
between that profile and the order the release plugin normally does
things.  Any pointers would be helpful.

3) Do I need infra to grant me karma on the nexus server to do deployments?

There will probably be more questions, but I am trying to get all of these
things resolved so that we can push forward with the release.

-Matt