rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.4-incubating Release Candidate
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:03:10 GMT
We still need one more IPMC/Mentor vote to completely release.  Given our experience last time
on the incubator general list (drowned out by the other activity), I think it best if we receive
all the necessary IPMC votes on this vote thread and request lazy consensus on the general
list.

If one of the other mentors has the time to vote on 0.4 today, that would simplify things
a great deal.

-Matt