rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Issues and fix versions
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:13:06 GMT
Before every release we move the unresolved issues to the next version, not
knowing if they will be picked up in that version. Shouldn't we set the fix
version to "unscheduled" and change it to a version number when we are going
to work on that issue? This gives a cleaner view on what we're really going
to work on for the next version.

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com