rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 13:17:57 GMT
I still haven't had the time to review the candidate in detail, I expect to
provide more feedback earliest late today / this evening.

However, I did try to run the binary download and hit a problem right away:
login doesn't seem to work anymore.
That might be something specific to my environment, but seems odd.
I will try to figure out what is causing the problem, but I did see some
exceptions thrown in the console during startup:

11699  ravePersistenceUnit  TRACE  [main] openjpa.jdbc.SQL - <t 1730147382, conn
1904595916> executing stmnt 292713878 CREATE INDEX I_WDGTMNT_USER ON
widget_comment (user_id)
11699  ravePersistenceUnit  TRACE  [main] openjpa.jdbc.SQL - <t 1730147382, conn
1904595916> [0 ms] spent
ERROR:
org.apache.rave.persistence.jpa.PopulatedLocalContainerEntityManagerFactory -
Database population has failed. It will be empty.
java.lang.RuntimeException: SQL exception occurred loading data from
initial_data.sql

and:

UPDATE RAVE_PORTAL_SEQUENCES SET seq_count = (seq_count + 1) WHERE seq_name =
@portal_preference_seq;  [23505-154]
	at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:327)
	at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:167)
	at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:144)
	at org.h2.index.BaseIndex.getDuplicateKeyException(BaseIndex.java:80)

Anyway, it might be something trivial but right now I cannot yet give a vote.
Not sure when Matt wants to wrap up this vote but maybe it might be good to wait
a few hours up to a day more.

Regards,

Ate

On 12/01/2011 12:30 AM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> Discussion thread for vote on 0.6-incubating release candidate.
>
> Note, there were two staging repos created during the release process.  I am unsure why
this happened, but I did have a network hiccup while the release script was running, so maybe
that was the issue. All of the artifacts appear to have made it fine, but it would be good
to have a  second pair of eyes check that.

> Also, I forgot to create a combined release with the updated master pom containing the
metadata that has Sean as a committer/PPMC member listed.