rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:29:03 GMT
On 12/06/2011 03:54 PM, Ate Douma wrote:
> On 12/06/2011 02:49 PM, Ciancetta, Jesse E. wrote:

BTW: I think it would be good and wise to have backing of this, and the release
candidate as a whole, from at least two other Rave mentors as well.
We can postpone and wait on that when promoting the vote to general@incubator,
but I'd prefer have their backing upfront :)

So, @Hadrian, @Ross, @Sylvain, @Upayavira, all extra notified on the cc:
if you have time, please review this release candidate as well as this
discussion around it!