rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 09:59:54 GMT
On 12/06/2011 03:54 PM, Ate Douma wrote:
> On 12/06/2011 02:49 PM, Ciancetta, Jesse E. wrote:

I've now created a patch which, if needed, can be applied also to the
0.6-incubating release/tag sources as well as has been applied already to trunk.
See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-382

Based on this fix and documented workaround for (only) the 0.6-incubating binary
demo (see RAVE-382), I'm going to vote +1 on this release candidate now, under
the provision we'll provide an updated README (or add a RELEASE_NOTES?) with the
release, both in the binary distribution and on the website.
This should also point users to RAVE-382 and its patch with instructions how to
manually fix the releases sources if needed.

Regards,

Ate