rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 08:33:29 GMT
On 2 December 2011 17:48, Ciancetta, Jesse E. <jcian@mitre.org> wrote:

> [...]

I have made CSS changes to render the pages according to their description
(narrow/wide) and let the widgets scale if you change the page width. There
was a huge padding in the .region which I moved to .region.region-dragging
because it is only necessary for drag & drop. The d&d still seemed to work
but apparently less easy than before :(