rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:26:55 GMT
One thing I noticed when testing is that drag and drop seems to be a little quirkier than I
recall it being in the past...

When I try to drag the second or third gadget down in one column to the top of a different
column I have a hard time getting the drop target to show up where I want it.

I pulled down 0.5 and tested there and I'm not seeing the issue so it seems it was introduced
somewhere in 0.6.

Is anyone else seeing this too?

It wasn't a big enough issue (IMO) for me to vote -1 but it's definitely something we'll want
to look into.  I'll try to take a look over the changes in SVN in a bit to see if I can spot
any likely causes but in the meantime if anyone recalls any changes they've made which might
have introduced the issue please let me know.

--Jesse