rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.6-incubating Release Candidate
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:48:43 GMT

So I've narrowed it down a bit...

I diffed exported versions of 0.5 and 0.6 and noticed a lot of changes in default.css -- so
I took the 0.5 css and dropped it into a 0.6 deployment and it resolved the issue.  So the
issue is definitely somewhere in the 60-or-so css changes that were made in 0.6.

CSS/browser hacking is definitely not one of my stronger skills so I'm planning to stop digging
into this for now in case someone else with stronger css skills wouldn't mind having a look.

If someone else hasn't already resolved it by next week I can try to take another look.