rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Getting this error when I deploy on Tomcat 6
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:35:23 GMT

Never mind on WEB-INF/classes, I forgot that we moved all of that to a separate jar (a year
ago) that should be bundled in WEB-INF/lib.  Make sure there is one and only one rave-web-VERSION.jar
in WEB-INF/lib.   Is this a custom overlay or out of the box Rave?

Sorry for the incorrect info.  I am on cold medication.