rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 19:59:01 GMT
Today again i am not able to login to Nexus. I tested it yesterday and it was working fine.
https://repository.apache.org/

I am getting following error while doing the release.

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy)
on project rave-project: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.rave:rave-project:pom:0.10
from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
Failed to transfer file: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/rave/rave-project/0.10/rave-project-0.10.pom.
Return code is: 401 -> [Help 1]

I have created a infra ticket for this. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4660.