rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Board Report for April
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:46:25 GMT
I made a minor change to the wording about the first TLP release: release votes
are community based but formally (and legally) only a PMC performs a release.
Just a minor nit, but nonetheless important IMO :)

Another thing which the PMC should report about is about the project branding,
see [1].
I don't have time right now to verify the state of the branding checklist
although I think we probably are close or already compliant.

Regards, Ate

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#checklist