rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Live demo portal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:51:35 GMT
On 04/24/2012 02:08 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> [...]
someone say something about Ubuntu...

I know Wookie has (or had) a Ubuntu VM setup [1], see also this mail thread [2]
and [3]. But I have no clue how/where this is managed, I can't find any info
other than [4] which seems to point to [5] but without any documentation.

Maybe Scott or Paul can chime in if they have more info about it?

Anyway, it seems like possible to get a demo VM setup, just need to ask infra,
nicely :)
[1] http://wookie-vm.apache.org/
[2] http://markmail.org/message/nefhmub3bbhe44eo
[4] http://www.apache.org/dev/services.html#virtual-servers