rave-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gadgets.rpc.call for gadget-to-gadget communication
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:12:28 GMT
On 24 Apr 2012, at 02:17, McCoey, John wrote:

> I've noticed, and read in these mailing lists, that the PubSub feature for gadget-to-gadget
communication is not available but I've managed to use gadgets.rpc.call to send and receive
functions.  However, in order to get the ID of the gadget I had to manually look it up in
firebug.  Is there a way to tell the container what the gadget ID should be in the gadget's
xml file? Or to somehow look it up from a sibling gadget?

Hi John - the OpenAjax Hub feature is available and ready configured.