rave-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live demo portal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:47:52 GMT
On 24 Apr 2012, at 17:32, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Infra have lots of patience for those who want to help themselves.
> Don't be afraid of Scots warnings *if* someone here has the time and
> inclination (this is *not* a criticism of Scott - I hope everyone
> understands that - it's about time and inclination).

:)

Yep for me it was a "hey can I figure this out in a 15 minute gap between tasks X and Y?"
level of investment so its not surprising I didn't accomplish much..! If you're willing to
take on responsibility for checking on the demo server and keeping it up to date, I'm sure
Infra will be able to help you out.

> Ross
>
> On 24 April 2012 15:40, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:

Rave

I heard someone say something about Ubuntu...

>>> I know Wookie has (or had) a Ubuntu VM setup [1], see also this mail thread [2]
and [3]. But I have no clue how/where this is managed, I can't find any info other than [4]
which seems to point to [5] but without any documentation.