rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Live demo portal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:32:28 GMT
Infra have lots of patience for those who want to help themselves.
Don't be afraid of Scots warnings *if* someone here has the time and
inclination (this is *not* a criticism of Scott - I hope everyone
understands that - it's about time and inclination).

Ross

On 24 April 2012 15:40, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
I heard someone say something about Ubuntu...

>> I know Wookie has (or had) a Ubuntu VM setup [1], see also this mail thread [2] and
[3]. But I have no clue how/where this is managed, I can't find any info other than [4] which
seems to point to [5] but without any documentation.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)