rave-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live demo portal
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:40:24 GMT
On 24 Apr 2012, at 13:51, Ate Douma wrote:

> On 04/24/2012 02:08 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:

someone say something about Ubuntu...

> I know Wookie has (or had) a Ubuntu VM setup [1], see also this mail thread [2] and [3].
But I have no clue how/where this is managed, I can't find any info other than [4] which seems
to point to [5] but without any documentation.

> Maybe Scott or Paul can chime in if they have more info about it?
>
> Anyway, it seems like possible to get a demo VM setup, just need to ask infra, nicely
:)

Yes, we were very lucky to have Gavin working with us on that.

However when I wanted to fix it a while back I couldn't figure it out :(