rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.13 Release Candidate
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:25:06 GMT
Unfortunately, I found a pretty big bug.  When we cut over to the new interface model, the
rave-shindig classes began using the username as the opensocial id (similar to igoogle,etc)
rather than the arbitrary database entity id.  Unfortunately, when I made those changes, I
didn't update the security token classes in rave portal.  This means that any code in shindig
that checks the security token id against the passed in userid will fail.  This primarily
affects appdata; which, IMO is a pretty big deal..

Apologies, but when you consider this with Ate's potential bug, I am not sure we should ship
the release...