rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reintegrating Model Interfaces Branch
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:06:36 GMT
After some debugging I found out that the user creation goes wrong when the
Page objects are persisted.

The following pages were created:
Page [id=29] (Person profile)
Page [id=30] (About)
Page [id=31] (My activity)

On save the following exception enters TranslatedH2Exception:
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Referential integrity constraint violation:
"CONSTRAINT_255A8: PUBLIC.PAGE FOREIGN KEY(PARENT_PAGE_ID) REFERENCES
PUBLIC.PAGE(ENTITY_ID) (29)"; SQL statement:
INSERT INTO page (entity_id, name, page_type, owner_id, page_layout_id,
parent_page_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) [23506-167]

The database only contains USER pages after initialization. When I want to
go to the profile page of an existing user, it fails to generate the
profile page with exactly the same error.
I'm not able to create a new USER page either, but haven't found out yet
where that one goes wrong (an NPE somewhere in persisting the Page object).

Jasha