rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reintegrating Model Interfaces Branch
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:41:58 GMT
On 21 June 2012 08:30, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org> wrote:

> On 20 June 2012 23:26, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
>
>> On 06/20/2012 10:24 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like all of the tasks for the model interface refactor are
>>> completed with the exception of the merging tasks.   I am going to merge
>>> trunk's changes into the branch (RAVE-686).  Once that ticket is done, it
>>> would be nice to have as many people who can test the branch before we
>>> merge it back in to trunk.  Is there anyone who can help out?
>>>

>> I don't have time tomorrow but can help test on Friday.
>>
>> Ate
>>

> Same here (more integration test stories are welcome).
>
> Jasha

Creating a new account or provisioning an LDAP account (johnldap) is broken
in the branch. Both failed in the integration tests (mvn
-Pintegration-tests) and when I do them manually (with a clean database)
they fail as well. In trunk this still works. This needs to be fixed before
the branch is merged into trunk.

For the new account I get
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR:
org.apache.rave.portal.web.controller.NewAccountController - Account
creation failed: Unknown Database Error

For the LDAP account I get
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not bind
LDAP username '{johnldap}' to a user
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
org.apache.rave.portal.web.security.LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.createRaveUserFromLdapInfo(LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.java:106)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
org.apache.rave.portal.web.security.LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.mapUserFromContext(LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.java:82)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by:
org.apache.rave.persistence.impl.TranslatedH2Exception: Unknown Database
Error
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
org.apache.rave.persistence.jpa.impl.H2OpenJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(H2OpenJpaDialect.java:60)