rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Reintegrating Model Interfaces Branch
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:36:36 GMT
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org>wrote:

> On 21 June 2012 08:30, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org> wrote:

> merge
> it
> >>>

> >> I don't have time tomorrow but can help test on Friday.
> >>
> >> Ate
> >>

> > Same here (more integration test stories are welcome).
> >
> > Jasha
> >

> Creating a new account or provisioning an LDAP account (johnldap) is broken
> in the branch. Both failed in the integration tests (mvn
> -Pintegration-tests) and when I do them manually (with a clean database)
> they fail as well. In trunk this still works. This needs to be fixed before
> the branch is merged into trunk.
>
> For the new account I get
> [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR:
> org.apache.rave.portal.web.controller.NewAccountController - Account
> creation failed: Unknown Database Error
>
> For the LDAP account I get
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not bind
> LDAP username '{johnldap}' to a user
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
>
> org.apache.rave.portal.web.security.LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.createRaveUserFromLdapInfo(LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.java:106)
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
>
> org.apache.rave.portal.web.security.LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.mapUserFromContext(LdapUserDetailsContextMapper.java:82)
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Caused by:
> org.apache.rave.persistence.impl.TranslatedH2Exception: Unknown Database
> Error
> [WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]        at
>
> org.apache.rave.persistence.jpa.impl.H2OpenJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(H2OpenJpaDialect.java:60)

Just doing a quick test I found a couple issues:

1) I also saw the error Jasha mentioned above when trying to create a new
user through the UI
2) There is also an error when trying to view anyone's profile page

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] Jun 23, 2012 9:35:31 AM
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet
dispatcher threw exception
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer]
org.apache.rave.persistence.impl.TranslatedH2Exception: Unknown Database
Error
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.persistence.jpa.impl.H2OpenJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible(H2OpenJpaDialect.java:60)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager.doCommit(JpaTransactionManager.java:516)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:754)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:723)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.commitTransactionAfterReturning(TransactionAspectSupport.java:393)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:120)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at $Proxy55.getPersonProfilePage(Unknown
Source)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] at
org.apache.rave.portal.web.controller.ProfileController.viewProfile(ProfileController.java:66)

Chris