rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rave on MySQL
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 21:42:40 GMT
+1 for having some JPA abstraction but that need some work and a resource. Right now we can
make sure we show such errors to the user. I am familiar with Rave code so i knew where to
debug but that may not be true for lot of users. I am going to change the log message type
for this one and see if i can make the message obvious enough.

I am able to solve my problem by add lower_case_table_names=1 to mysql my.cnf file.

Thanks
Raminder