rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: Rave 1.0 Roadmap
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:48:41 GMT

On 7/24/12 3:42 PM, "Marlon Pierce" <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:

>Those are important questions.

+1.  I think a couple of those are important for us all to have good
answers for.  One of the major action items that came out of the
OpenSocial event was to fix the engagement model.  IE make sure that
answers to these questions can be found on the websites.

OpenSocial is working on fixing their web presence and will be linking to
us.  I think a big part of our roadmap is fixing our web presence as well.
 Linking to Shindig, Wookie, W3C widgets & OpenSocial.  Logical
documentation, etc..