rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlucci, Tony" <acarlu...@mitre.org>
Subject Intermittent problems running a Rave extension project
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:04:32 GMT
Hi Rave Devs,

We've got a Rave extension project setup on our servers using Apache 2.2 and tcServer 2.0.4
(Tomcat 6) and we are getting intermittent 500 errors.   Here is a link to the email I sent
to the Apache HTTPD users list that explains the problem:  http://httpd.markmail.org/thread/yzbyf7xrn5jbqghm

I was wondering if anyone has setup Rave or a Rave extension project running on Apache 2.2.x
and tcServer / Tomcat 6, using mod_proxy_ajp as the connector?  We have seen this issue on
different servers, and only with this particular application (other internal Java web apps
running within the same instances), so I'm starting to think that something in either the
Rave code base or our custom extension code is triggering the issue within the mod_proxy_ajp
connection.   Any insight would be appreciated to help me isolate where the issue could be?

Thanks, Tony