rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlucci, Tony" <acarlu...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Intermittent problems running a Rave extension project
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:40:10 GMT

Good to know Chris, thanks for the info.  I'll see if we can try using the HTTP connector
instead of AJP and see if that makes a difference.  I'll talk with our sysadmins as to why
we have historically used AJP instead of HTTP (there could be a legitimate reason like our
SSO infrastructure).

Do you have the same versions: Apache 2.2.x and Tomcat 6?