rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlucci, Tony" <acarlu...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Intermittent problems running a Rave extension project
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:43:44 GMT

We also experienced something similar (intermittent incorrect content types and encoding),
and as part of our troubleshooting upgraded to the latest Apache 2.2.22 version, which got
rid of this particular issue.  But I wouldn't be surprised if it also manifested itself because
of the connector problem we are having.