rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlucci, Tony" <acarlu...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Changing Rave charset to UTF-8
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:45:21 GMT

No, nothing is wrong, just something I noticed while trying to debug our internal Apache/Tomcat
issues.  Our Tomcat connector is configured for UTF-8 so I thought there might have been a
conflict with the default ISO-8859-1 encoding we are using.  Changing it didn't solve our
problem, but never the less I didn't know if we should be serving UTF-8 or not out-of-the-box
to support non-Latin based charsets?

Perhaps instead of forcibly changing it to UTF-8, we could make it a configurable property?