rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rave on MySQL
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:34:49 GMT
When i am starting the service no error is coming (that is the problem). Looks like DataSourcePopulator
is not getting called in this case. I tried to add a info log in executeScripts method but
that is not coming. i am going to try this one more time now and will let you know if i see
any error.

Thanks
Raminder